Here are some ideas to consider when choosing framing for your artwork.
1. Look to the art you are framing for clues about color and style: bright? subtle? formal? modern?
2. Look at framed pictures in magazines and on television to figure out what styles you like.
3. Experiment with wide mats or mouldings-they can look great even on small artwork.
4. Try several different mats and frame mouldings until you find the combination you like best.
5. Remember: The goal is a balanced design that enhances and provides a good presentation for the art, without overwhelming it.